Saturday, June 19, 2010

Football Fever

Goal !!! Everyone is crazy for the World Cup... included me? hahax

There had a test and a presentation last week
FM test, 4 questions, i dont know do one, but dint know the other 3 questions right o not
Marketing presentation, we 4 person a group..
well done! my friends ^^
but before the day of presentation, many of my college friends n I, still watching for the football match... haha
brother call me and ask me, izzit i crazy of the football match? haha... of course i said No :p 
next week have a statistic assignment, the last assigment of stat. hope can get high score at this assign...

Exam coming sonn......
start form 5th of July, sister wedding were on 3 of July... haiz
so scare that i cant concentrate for my revision
still remember that the tarot told me
i can pass all the subject, but the result all is ngam ngam pass only..
but at least i no need to retake loh... haizzz



                                                                            hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment