Monday, June 14, 2010

weekend in Penang


hihi everyone...
This weekend dint back to hometown but stay at Penang
Yesterday go shopping with sister at Queesbay
purpose is to buy dinner dress and shoes for sister's wedding
bought a dress for the dinner, but cant found a pair of shoes which i want =(
will try to find it at Prangin Mall... hmm hmm

Today go for a tarot which locate at Penanti... somewhere near to Butterworth...
it in a Thai Temple... credit to my sister =)
last time she go with her friends and its damn true !!
her friend want to try it too, so this morning we go together..
nothing special to me, but she told me that be careful of my phone, wallet and etc while going out
and be careful also while driving or ride motorcycle for this month...
she will tell u everything about u... family, study/working, relationship, and yourself
its cost RM10 each time, quite cheap actually...

after back from there, go to dye my hair =)
i perm my hair last week, and go for colour today
i love my hair xDD

I love the hair he style for me today, but i dont know how to do it =(
but the hair stylist told me, if i know how to do it, he has to close his shop d
xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment